Cancelled Club Notices

Tonight’s Class Cancelled Due to Snow – Thursday 9th…

Due to the snow and ongoing yellow weather warning we have taken the decision to cancel tonight’s class at Weoley Castle Community Church. Sorry for the short notice and any inconvenience it may cause but safety has to be paramount.

We will continue to monitor the weather and make decisions as appropriate about other upcoming classes. We will let you know as soon as we can if we need to cancel any additional classes so please check back here, on our Facebook Page (latest posts can be seen in the widget at the bottom of this page) or in our Facebook members only area for further updates.